Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fit Family Robbins Fall Fitness Challenge



I am getting ready to kick off my next challenge group on September 16th .  Joining a challenge group is the perfect way to jump right in with both feet and make that commitment to your own personal health and fitness.  A year ago I had no idea what a Beachbody challenge group was and I didn’t know you could have 24/7 support to complete a Beachbody program and reach your fitness goals.  I found my coach Melanie Mitro online when looking for healthy recipes.  I took a leap of faith and joined the 2013 Weight Loss Challenge, which in turn changed my outlook and health and fitness habits.  The decision I made that day to commit to Chalean Extreme, clean eating, Shakeology and the challenge group helped me lose over 15 pounds (I am currently working towards my ultimate goal with T25) and now I am sharing my knowledge and experience with others to help them do the same.  It not only transformed my body but it transformed my health and my overall outlook on life.  I am a better mom, wife, and daughter because I take care of myself and I have the energy to keep up with my family.  That energy comes naturally from Shakeology and eating right!  I no longer am huffing and puffing walking up and down the steps and I can keep up with all my kid’s activities!



As a working mom of 4 boys, I know how hard it is to find time to eat healthy and exercise.  The Fit Family Robbins "Fall Fitness” Beachbody Challenge is HERE and is going to help you make 2013 the LAST unhealthy & unfit year of your life!  Are you stuck in a rut mentally, physically and emotionally?  Do you need a little jumpstart to your workout routine or do you just need to START your workout routine?  Do you have 10, 20, 50, 100 or more pounds to lose?  Then my Fall Fitness Beachbody challenge that starts September 16th is for you.  This challenge group is for busy people who need specialized support and guidance to keep them accountable to reach those health and fitness goals.  The challenge includes a small group of personally selected individuals that I will mentor and coach through their fitness program each day.  I will provide you with personal support, motivation and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals.  We will set small manageable health and fitness goals and work to achieve your overall goal together.  The challenge I did in January changed my life and I want to do the same for YOU! I can truly say that the challenge groups are the way to go!  It’s a nice way to workout in the privacy of your own home, on your own time and you can even make it work around your family’s crazy schedule! If you have a special event in the near future or just want to look amazing for the upcoming holiday season then this is your time to shine!



So what exactly do you need to do for the challenge?
1.        You commit to completing a Beachbody fitness program of your choice. We will measure progress at 1, 30, and 60 days.  I will help you choose a Beachbody fitness program to meet your needs.

2.       You commit to replacing 1 meal per day with Shakeology for the duration of the challenge group.  After that, you can decide whether or not you would like to continue.  Healthy nutrition is key to success in any weight loss and fitness program.  When you add Shakeology as part of your daily routine you will feel the effects in your workouts, daily life, and your overall physical and mental well being!  It’s so much more than a slim fast or a protein shake, its equivalent to eating 6 salads in one meal.

3.       You commit to showing up each and every day for your workouts and being a supporter and encourager in the group! This group will be provided one on one attention such as daily motivation, accountability and support through a private Facebook support group.  Each and every day we will hold each other accountable through the closed Facebook support group, text and email!  There will be open communication and a chance for you to pick my brain for all those healthy tips that have worked for me!  If you do not live in the area, that is perfectly acceptable.  I will keep everyone plugged in through social media or constant contact whichever you choose!  I promise if you commit to this challenge and give it your all, you will see amazing results. You will benefit from being part of a small group of hand picked motivated individuals who are all working together to help each other reach their goals.  You will develop friendships, trust and comfort in sharing both struggles and successes.

What does the Beachbody Challenge Pack Include?
The formula:Fitness + nutrition + support = success!  They are the complete package offering total support for achieving health and fitness goals.  Each customer pack includes:

  • A choice of one Beachbody fitness program
  • Shakeology Home Direct in either Vanilla, Greenberry, Chocolate, or Vegan Tropical Strawberry or Chocolate
  • A 30 day trial of Team Beachbody Club membership
  • Free Shipping
  • If you chose the coach option you also get a game plan tools kit and business starter program free ($40 value).  Plus all future purchases you save 25%


Why are Fitness Challenge Accountability Groups so effective?
Accountability is the key to success.  Most people start out a new fitness program full of enthusiasm and energy, but often that enthusiasm fades quickly at the first sign of adversity.  In the accountability group, your fellow participants will be expecting to see you post each day and see the progress that you are making towards your goals.  Those mornings that you don't feel like getting up to workout, you will know in the back of your mind that the rest of the group is out there working out too.  When you are tempted by that donut in the office break-room you can post to the group and get that extra immediate support.  You can even tap into your competitive side by comparing your progress to the others in the group.  If you have 3 or 4 friends who all want to work toward their health and fitness goals, we can even form a group just for you and your friends.



How do I join the Fall Fitness Challenge group?
The first step is to really think about WHY you want to be in a group like this.  I would love to have you in my group, but YOU have to be committed.  You have to truly want to make a change in your life.  When you and I talk about the Challenge Group, my first question will be "Why do you want to join this group?"  I am looking to see what is driving and motivating you.  Next, you need to sign up for your free Beachbody account with me as your coach.  We use the Team Beachbody account for logging and tracking your workouts so this step is important.  Visit www.beachbodycoach.com/ashleywrobbins to have me assigned as your coach so we can start creating a customized fitness program to meet your needs!  Or if you have more questions, email me at fitfamilyrobbins@beachbodycoach.com - I'd love to help you reach your goals and get fit for life!




What fitness program should I choose?
Need help picking a fitness program?  Watch this short video and then contact me to find the program that meets your current fitness level and ability!  Beachbody has fitness programs for people that are new to fitness and those that are superfit! No matter how much weight you have to lose we can meet your needs!
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/ashleywrobbins?bctid=1861298193



No comments:

Post a Comment