Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy!


This week has been a whirlwind!  We have had football games, soccer games, play rehearsals, and a birthday celebration.  My dad is a huge fan of Duck Dynasty so this year's birthday cake theme was based on the show.  The boys like the show too so the cake was definitely a hit.  I didn't make it, a good family friend made it for us.  She is so creative and talented!  Even though we attempt to make healthy choices and work towards a healthy lifestyle, there still needs to be a balance.  Celebrating as a family and enjoying a piece of cake together makes life that much sweeter!



The weekend also had the Woodlawn Colts football team traveling to Lindsay Wilson College for their game against the Jets from Somerset.  The Colts pulled out the win and Jacob played defensive and and kicked for an extra point.








Another day during the week had Josh and the Boyle JV soccer team in Jessamine County for a game.  They weren't able to pull out the win this time but the season isn't over yet.  Benjamin has been rehearsing for weeks for the upcoming play "Aladdin Jr."  The show will be at the end of the month.  With all of the craziness over the week and especially this weekend I didn't have the time to do my usual meal planning.  Instead I picked one of my meal plans that I had created over the last seven weeks while doing T25 and used that to do my planning for the upcoming week.  It is so helpful to have a "library" of meal plans that I can use for weeks just like this.


If you would like help with meal planning and reaching your weight loss or healthy eating goals, I will be starting my next challenge group September 23rd, contact me at fitfamilyrobbins@beachbodycoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment